What Next? Cardiff
When: Wednesday 14th March, 8:30 – 9.30am
Where: British Council Wales will be hosting What Next? From the 21st February to the 28th March.
British Council Wales
Floor 2, 1 Kingsway
There is dedicated cycle racks in the basement parking if required.
Refreshements will be provided.
Chair : Rebecca Gould
- Welcome and introductions
- Dafydd Ellis Thomas prep – particular topics we want him to speak about, what questions do we want to ask?
- Speaker: Sara Pepper updates on AHRC bid
- Any Other Business
WN attendee outreach – plan is to partner with a community org and host a block of WN’s
Get Creative – share events on the map
- CONFIRMED: Dafydd Elis-Thomas AM, Minister for Culture (Weds 21st March at British Council)
- CONFIRMED: Sara Pepper updating on AHRC next week (14th March at British Council)
- Suggestion: Bethan Jenkins AM – in her role as chair of the Culture, Welsh Language and Communications Committee
- Suggestion: St Fagans National Museum of History Visit
- Suggestion: Lizzie Crump, Creative Learning Alliance
- Suggestion: UK industrial strategy
- Suggestion: OECD Evaluation
- Suggestion: Implications of Brexit on the cultural sector (Wiard Stark)
- Suggestion: Sophie Howe, Future Generations Commissioner for Wales re Future Generations Framework
Future What Next? meetings
- 21 Feb – 28 Mar 2018, British Council Wales
- 4 Apr – 9 May, NMW
- 16 May – 20 Jun, School of Art & Design, Cardiff Met University
- 27 Jun – TBC What Next outreach