What Next? Cardiff
When: Wednesday 6 July 2016, 8.30am – 9.30am
Chair: Michael Garvey
Where: Grace Williams Studio (2nd floor) BBC Hoddinott Hall, Cardiff Bay CF10 5AL – please sign in at reception, then use the lift or stairs to the 2nd floor
The building will be open from 8.15am.
- Welcome and introductions
- Briefing from Chris Jenkins and Cathy Williams, Commonwealth Games Wales.
- Update on correspondence and meeting preparation with Ken Skates AM and CCR Board.
- Updates from Working Groups/meetings :
24 Hour Culture Survey lead, Paul Kaynes, probably scheduled 21/22 Oct.
Future Generations Commissioner event Laura Drane/Emma Evans
Policy Forum Wales event David Alston
- Any Other Business
Getting there: https://goo.gl/maps/biXbe5FaN8T2
- The stage door entrance to Hoddinott Hall is opposite WMC’s stage door down the service road at the back of WMC, on Bute Place.
- There are bike racks available underneath Hoddinott Hall.
- The closest public car park is the Pierhead street car park.
- Buses run to the front of WMC.
Save the Date: What Next? National Event, Monday 17th October 2017, HOME Manchester
Further reading: http://www.internationalartsmanager.com/news/arts/the-british-arts-sector-should-we-be-worried.html
Future What Next? Meetings
13th July – debrief following Ken Skates/CCR Board meeting
20th July – Richard Hawkins, Public Interest Research Centre
27th July – WN? Cardiff chapter summer news sharing
AUGUST – no meetings 7 Sept till 12 Oct – Cardiff School of Art & Design/ Cardiff Met at Western Ave 19 Oct till 23 Nov – Amgueddfa Cymru
30 Nov till 21 Dec – WNO 4 Jan till 8 Feb National Dance Company Wales
15 Feb till 22 March Arts & Business Cymru at Eversheds
29 March till 10 May (inc Easter break) British Council